2.0M Aluminium Stair
- 2.0M Aluminium Stair
Aluminium stairs are prefabricated structure used for workers access to above and below platforms inside the scaffold. They are to be used with a secure handrail for each stair. These stairs made to fit into 1.2m x 2.4m bay.
- Aluminium alloy as per AS/NZS1866:1997, Grade 6061 T6 mill finish
- Code : 2.0MALSTR
- Weight (Kg) : 39.0
- Size : 2.0m high x 595mm wide
- ALL TURBO components are part of our registered modular prefabricated scaffold system confirming to AS/NZS1576.3:2009
- 2.0M stairs and handrails are tested and meet the requirement of AS/NZS1576.3:2015 Appendix D & G
Get a Quote
If you're looking to purchase 2.0M Aluminium Stair, please fill up the form
- 6 Benefits of Aluminium Folding Mobile Scaffold Tower
- 5 Blunders to Avoid When Using Scaffold Towers
- How to Choose a Reliable Scaffold Company?
- Why Is Kwikstage Scaffolding Popular?
- Aluminium Mobile Scaffold Tower: A Buyer's Checklist!
- Mobile Scaffolds: A Practical Choice for Portability an...
- Top Tips for Scaffolding Safety for Home Improvement Pr...